General Service Staff (administrative officer in Department of Management): 1
2. JOB DESCRIPTION AND QUALIFICATIONS
(1) Job Description:
- To provide day-to-day administrative support to ensure the office runs smoothly
- To undertake general office duties, including drafting note verbale and official documents to the three Parties on behalf of the Chief Management Official, drafting any document based on his request
- To provide support to all Human Resources (HR) related matters to the Chief Management Official and ensure consistent HR administration
- To provide assistance to the accountant
- To handle administrative arrangements with host-country authorities and/or various utility and service providers necessary for the orderly functioning of the office
- To monitor stocks of basic items in the office
- To work with other Departments to assist in organizing conferences, seminars and other events upon the request, including arranging dates and venues, arranging refreshments and other requirements and taking bookings and dealing with enquiries from conference delegates etc.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Citizens of China, Japan or ROK
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficiency in both written and oral English (working language of the TCS). For administrative staff, proficiency in Korean will be an asset.
- Team player who can work with people from a broad range of backgrounds and experience.
- Working knowledge of common computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point)
3. EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS
(1) Starting date: March/April 2014 (negotiable)
(2) One year contract including a three-month paid probationary period
- Potential to become a regular employee upon completion of the contract-based employment for 2 years following a performance evaluation
(3) Working hours: Five days a week, 40 hours per week
(4) Staff benefits: Social Security (national pension, national health insurance, unemployment insurance, and industrial accident insurance), retirement pension, commuter allowance, overtime pay, etc.
4. SELECTION PROCESS
(1) 1st round: Application review
(2) 2nd round: Interview for the applicants who pass the first round
- Applicants who pass the first round will be individually notified with the date, method and location of the interview.
5. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
(1) Employment Application Form (attachment)
(2) A self-introduction letter in English (the letter should be no more than two pages)
(3) Certificate of the highest level of education
(4) Official English standardized test scores (e.g. TOEIC, TOEFL, TEPS, etc.) if available; if applicable, Korean, Japanese or Chinese standardized test scores
6. HOW TO APPLY
(1) Application should be submitted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Application Period: 2014.02.18-2014.02.27
- The subject of the email must state, “TCS application_name”
- Applications which have been submitted will not be returned, and admission may be revoked if the information on the application form is deemed to be false.
If you have any other inquiries, please email to: email@example.com.