Seminar & Forum Participation in the Korea-China-Japan Media Forum 2021 2021.11.23
TCS Secretary-General OU Boqian participated in the Korea-China-Japan Media Forum 2021 held online and offline on November 23, 2021. The forum hosted by Gangwon Province and Gangwon Domin Ilbo following last year was designed to bring together relevant stakeholders from the Olympic Organizing Committees of China, Japan and ROK and major local media to explore ways to cooperate in building an Olympic legacy and enhancing media cooperation.
In her video remarks, SG OU congratulated the successful hosting of the Korea-China-Japan Media Forum 2021 and the 29th anniversary of Kangwon Domin Ilbo, and thanked the organizers for convening such an important event to promote communication and friendship among the three countries. Noting that the consecutive hosting of the PyeongChang-Tokyo-Beijing Olympics is not only a grand event in Northeast Asia but also provides a historical opportunity for regional cooperation and prosperity, SG OU emphasized that the efforts of the three countries to learn from each other for mutual benefit and win-win cooperation will not stop, although the COVID-19 pandemic has temporarily disrupted our exchanges. She reiterated that the trilateral media cooperation in the Olympic Games helps spread the shared cultural values and cooperative spirits among the three countries, and the TCS is willing to take the 10th anniversary of its founding as an opportunity to continuously deepen cooperation with the media of the three countries, jointly promote the friendship between the three countries, and promote the spirit of the Olympics.
▲TCS Secretary-General OU Boqian delivering congratulatory remarks
▲Korea-China-Japan Media Forum 2021
- Joint Statement of the 14th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- 12th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Kitakyushu Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 13th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- Incheon Declaration of the 11th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Harbin Declaration of the 10th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Kyoto Declaration of the 9th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Jeju Declaration of the 8th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR_JP_CN
- Joint Action Plan Qingdao Action Plan of the 7th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting 2015-2017_KR_CN