Others Secretary-General OU Boqian Met with the Director of Hong Kong Trade Development Council to the ROK 2021.09.14
On September 14, 2021, Secretary-General OU met with Mr. Christopher Lai, Director of Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) to the ROK. SG OU and Mr. Lai exchanged views on regional cooperation and collaborative areas.
During the meeting, SG OU introduced the footprints of trilateral cooperation and the development of TCS. With the recent regional cooperation achievements such as the signing of RCEP, SG OU expressed her confidence in future cooperation in East Asia. Mr. Lai echoed the importance of regional cooperation and introduced HKTDC’s efforts in promoting economic and trade relationships in the region. As both organizations share many common interests and focus areas, the two sides agreed to strengthen communication and collaboration in areas such as carbon neutrality and green energy.
▲Secretary-General OU met with Mr. Christopher Lai, Director of HKTDC to the ROK
- 2019 Trilateral Statistics
- Joint Media Statement of the 12th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 11th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers's Meeting
- Joint Press Release of the 9th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of the 8th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Press Release of The 7th Economic and Trade Ministers' Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 6th Trilateral Economic & Trade Ministers’ Meeting