Others TCS Open House 2017 2017.03.14
The Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) organized Open House 2017 on March 14th inviting general public, diplomatic corps, and journalists. On this annual event, TCS provided opportunities to enhance general understanding on the areas of trilateral cooperation facilitated by TCS, and also side events under the theme of “Tea cultures of the China, Japan and Korea”.
130 participants appreciated the tea ceremonies of the three countries and learned more about the role of TCS on the development of trilateral cooperation. In his opening remarks, Secretary-General Amb. YANG Houlan emphasized the future vision of TCS as a Stabilizer and Thruster of trilateral cooperation and promised continuous cooperation with partner institutions and diplomatic corps.
The highlights of the event includes the special lecture on the ‘East Asian Tea Culture’ by Professor PARK Dong-chun (Sungkyunkwan University), a prestigious scholar, and tea culture performance with tasting time provided by the tea masters affiliated to the Urasenke (JP), Yinya Tea Academy (CH), and East Asia Tea Culture Institute (KR).
Special Lecture on “Tea Cultures of the China, Japan, and Korea”
Group Photo with Ambassadors
Professor PARK Dong-chun
Chinese Tea Ceremony
Japanese Tea Ceremony
Korean Tea Ceremony
Group Photo of Tea Masters
- Joint Statement of the 16th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- 14th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Jeonju Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 15th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- 13th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Qufu Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 14th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- 12th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Kitakyushu Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 13th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- Incheon Declaration of the 11th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR