Others TCS holds the 3rd Lecture of “Three Strands of Asia” 2014.05.20
The Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) held the third public lecture series “Three Strands of Asia” on May 20, 2014. The lecture was delivered by Professor SONG Hyejin at Sookmyung Womens’ University, the representative and art director of Sookmyung Gayagum Orchestra about “Court Music of China, Japan and Korea: History of Mutual Interchange and Mutual Development”. This morning lecture gathered people who have keen interest in the traditional music of the three countries.
The lecture by Professor SONG Hyejin featured similarities and differences in court music of China, Japan and Korea which suggest the vibrant exchange of music in the region throughout long history. The lecture lasted for two hours with presentation of the trilateral court music and brisk discussion among the participants.
The TCS will continue holding “Three Strands of Asia” every month with renowned professionals from different fields including tradition, social life and popular culture. Those who are interested in this lecture series can check the notice of the upcoming lectures, and videos of the previous lecture from TCS official web.
- Joint Statement of the 14th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- 12th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Kitakyushu Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 13th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- Incheon Declaration of the 11th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Harbin Declaration of the 10th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Kyoto Declaration of the 9th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Jeju Declaration of the 8th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR_JP_CN
- Joint Action Plan Qingdao Action Plan of the 7th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting 2015-2017_KR_CN