Others TCS holds the 5th Lecture of “Three Strands of Asia” 2014.07.17
The Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) held the fifth public lecture series “Three Strands of Asia” on July 17, 2014. The lecture was delivered by Ms. MURAMATSU Kanako, Chief Representative, Urasenke Seoul Branch about “Tea Cultures of China, Japan and Korea”. Sixty participants from different countries including regular and new attendees came from diverse fields including universities, and private organizations.
The lecture by Ms. MURAMATSU traced the history of tea culture and featured how the tea culture among China, Japan and Korea developed their own paths and created varied ways of enjoying the tea throughout the history. The lecture lasted for two hours with lively discussion among the participants.
The TCS will continue holding “Three Strands of Asia” every month with renowned professionals from different fields including tradition, social life and popular culture. Those who are interested in this lecture series can check the notice of the upcoming lectures, and videos of the previous lecture from TCS official web.
Speaker of the Fifth Lecture, Ms. Muramatsu Kanako
- Joint Statement of the 14th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- 12th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Kitakyushu Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 13th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- Incheon Declaration of the 11th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Harbin Declaration of the 10th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Kyoto Declaration of the 9th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Jeju Declaration of the 8th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR_JP_CN
- Joint Action Plan Qingdao Action Plan of the 7th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting 2015-2017_KR_CN