TC Activities TCS co-organized the 3rd CJK Journalist Joint Interview Program 2016.11.06 ~ 2016.11.18
The Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) co-organized the 3rd CJK Journalist Joint Interview Program together with the Global Times of China from November 6 to 18, 2016. During the program, delegation consisting of 9 journalists from representative media of China, Japan, and the ROK visited major economic, cultural, and technology-related personages and institutions of the three countries and conducted joint interviews on various issues on trilateral cooperation.
This year’s program focused on “Innovation and Entrepreneurship”. The journalists visited institutions including the Ministry of Science and Technology, Zhongguancun Science Park, Huawei company, BYD Automobile in China, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Waseda University robotics lab, Niconico in Japan and Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, Pangyo Technovalley and Gyeonggi Creative Economy & Innovation Center in Korea.
The aim of the program is to strengthen understanding of CJK journalists on the development of trilateral cooperation and its prospects and to establish friendly media environment as well as increase press coverage of issues related to trilateral cooperation.
Journalists’ joint interview in Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
Journalists’ joint interview at waseda university robotics lab
Journalists visit TCS
Group photo with TCS’s board members
- Joint Statement of the 16th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- 14th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Jeonju Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 15th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- 13th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Qufu Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 14th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- 12th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Kitakyushu Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 13th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- Incheon Declaration of the 11th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR