Seminar & Forum 4th Working Group of Joint Project “Trilateral Cooperation for Improvement of Supply Chain Connectivity (SCC)" 2016.08.19
The TCS organized the 4th Working Group of Joint Project “Trilateral Cooperation for Improvement of Supply Chain Connectivity (SCC)” on August 18-19, 2016 in TCS, Seoul, in attendance with CAITEC (Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation), JETRO (Japan External Trade Organization), KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency) and KIEP (Korea Institute for International Economic Policy) as well as government officials from Japan and ROK.
TCS Deputy Secretary-General UMEZAWA Akima expressed his expectation that the meeting will achieve successful outcomes for improvement of SCC between the three countries. At the Meeting moderated by TCS, the research institutions from the three countries presented the outcomes of their research, and exchanged opinions and suggestions on the outcome of the project through in-depth discussion.
This joint project was agreed by the three ministers of the Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) of the People’s Republic of China, the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) of Japan and the Ministry of Trade, Investment and Energy (MOTIE) of ROK; and at the 10th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting in October 2015. Since the kick-off meeting of this project which was held in January 2016 at the TCS office in Seoul, the TCS has played a role in facilitating implementation of this project by the three countries.
Meeting in progress
- 2019 Trilateral Statistics
- Joint Media Statement of the 12th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 11th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers's Meeting
- Joint Press Release of the 9th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of the 8th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Press Release of The 7th Economic and Trade Ministers' Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 6th Trilateral Economic & Trade Ministers’ Meeting