Seminar & Forum The 2nd China-Japan-Korea Industrial Expo 2016.09.23
On September 23, 2016, Secretary-General YANG Houlan participated in the 2nd China-Japan-Korea Industrial Expo in Weifang City, Shandong Province, and delivered opening remarks. Aiming at promoting the establishment of China, Japan and Korea Free Trade Zone and trilateral cooperation among the three countries, the Expo was jointly organized by China Chamber of International Commerce, the Association for the Promotion of International Trade, Japan and Korea Trade Associations.
Under the theme of “basing on three countries, opening to the world and pursing mutual benefits”, the Expo brought together about 360 participants including the representatives from local governments, enterprises and economic associations in China, Japan and the ROK.
Secretary-General Yang also attended the China-Japan-Korea Economic and Trade Cooperation Forum and gave a speech at the third session under the theme of “closer cooperation to jointly respond to the new and complicated situation of international economy”.
Secretary-General Yang reviewed the progress and achievement of trilateral cooperation and introduced TCS’ activities such as CJK FTA seminar. He stressed that in spite of the possible challenges, the China-Japan-ROK trilateral cooperation possesses huge opportunity and potential.
Secretary-General Yang delivers remarks at the China-Japan-Korea Economic and Trade Cooperation Forum
Secretary-General Yang meets with Wang Suilian, vice-governor of Shandong Province, China
Secretary-General Yang delivers opening remarks at the 2nd China-Japan-Korea Industrial Expo in Weifang City, Shandong Province
- 2019 Trilateral Statistics
- Joint Media Statement of the 12th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 11th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers's Meeting
- Joint Press Release of the 9th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of the 8th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Press Release of The 7th Economic and Trade Ministers' Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 6th Trilateral Economic & Trade Ministers’ Meeting