|活动通知 | 6th Trilateral Campus Harmony – 2016.11.29|
The Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) and the Korea-China Friendship Association (KCFA) invite you to the 6th Trilateral Campus Harmony UCC Contest (November 29, 2016 @ Kyunghee University). We look forward to your interesting and brilliant ideas to promote positive trilateral relations conveyed in UCCs (User Created Contents).
1. Event Title: 6th Trilateral Campus Harmony UCC Contest
1 team composed of more than three people, which must include 3 students each from China, Japan, and the ROK who are currently studying in the universities in the ROK
※ Exchange students from Japan and China are also eligible to apply.
3. UCC Details
- Interesting history of cultures of China, Japan, and Kore developed through mutual exchange and influence
- UCC that contains the messages of ‘trilateral exchange and solidarity’
2) Theme: Can be chosen freely, with below samples as references
3) Language: The language of the UCC as well as the presentation competition is Korean
4. Contest Timeline
1) Entry: (Forward all submissions to: email@example.com)
From November 1st ~ 11th: Submission of an application form (attached below)
From November 14th ~ 18th: Submission of UCC clip (5 mins.) & 1 page-description
2) Initial Screening: November 23 (Wed)
3) Final Round: 14:00, November 29 (Tue), 2016 @ Kyonghee University Seoul Campus Cheongwoon Bldg. B117
※ In addition to the UCC screening, each team will have 5 minute-presentation opportunity to explain background motives and process of UCC production. Presentation in Power-point, Keynote, and Prezi are recommended.
10 prizes will be awarded, as follows:
1) KCFA Award: Scholarship (3,000,000 won)+3 round-trip air tickets to China and Japan+1 Kumho Resort voucher (2 nights)
2) TCS Award: Scholarship (3,000,000 won)+3 round-trip air tickets to China and Japan+1 Kumho Resort voucher (2 nights)
3) Excellence Prize: Scholarship (2,000,000 won)+3 round-trip domestic air tickets in the ROK+1 Kumho Resort voucher (2 nights)
4) Encouragement Prize (7 teams): 1 Kumho Resort voucher (2 nights)+souvenir
For inquiries, please contact KCFA Secretariat (Tel: 02-6303-1961~2 / Fax: 02-6303-1969)
Attachments: 6th Trilateral Campus Harmony Application